Attention, peeps! In a few days, many of you will douse your brain cells in tryptophan and alcohol. Sharpen your wits while you still can, and you might win a Cute Overload Page-A-Day Calendar 2009! (rules below)
( G ) In what U.S. state will you find Red Dog Mine?
( E ) What British pop group's controversial 1980 single encouraged home music taping?
( H ) What nation was ruled by a dog for three years in the 11th century?
( AL ) In Steinbeck's Travels with Charley, what breed was Charley?
( SN ) What is the brightest star in the night sky?
( SL ) In golf, what is the term for a hole that's curved rather than straight?
UPDATE: The contest is closed -- thanks to everyone who participated!
TERRIBLY IMPRESSIVE AND FORMAL-LOOKING LIST OF OFFICIAL RULES
- Entries must be received by 9 PM PST, Tuesday, November 25, 2008.
- One entry per person, please.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from correct entries.
- Contest open to all except employees of CuteLabs, their immediate families and boring relatives.
- Entries will be judged by NTMTOM, who will settle all ties by wishbone pull.